Big thanks to ShowmanQ

Help Support Steer Planet:

redwingfarm

We were at Lima this past weekend and had ShowmanQ fit up our calves, we roughed the calves out at home and he did the fitting, I got to hold the tail.  Quinton did a great job, very thorough and professional, he was great to work with and in Ebay lingo he rated 5 stars, we will hire him again and I strongly reccomend him to anyone showing in the Best Program who needs a little or a lot of help.

ShowmanQ

Red,
Their Hereford steer did pretty well, 3rd in ring A and the ring B judge switched the middle pair putting him 4th. Really good looking Hereford steer with plenty of potential.
The crossbred Sunseeker steer placed in the lower end of both of his classes. A little dissapointing since we had him put together so well. He was the only Red calf in class and just got out-horsed by some of the other calves. I think he could have been bunped up a few spots, but AGR is in 2 weeks and they wil have another shot. Different show, different judge, clean slate.  They will have a real good shot at their ultimate goal (their county fair).
I really enjoyed working for Redwing, they all seemed like good people. Easy to work for.
Also got a chance to talk with OH-B again, NASC and their family are always a pleasure to be around and that little girl is a heck of a showman with a super little black steer.

Nasc

Thanks for the props on Karee & her calf we were very pleased to come away with two 2nd place finishes this weekend. It seemed strange to get one of those envelopes as we exited the ring……

We planned on talking with you more but the hustle and bustle of showing kept our conversations to just a few minutes here and there. But it was good to do a little catching up. Karee is excited about the Fitting Competition team and having Colton in the group this year. I think you will be very impressed with his abilities as well.