BIM bull calve pic what's everybody think about him

Help Support Steer Planet:

jhumphries

www.newhopeshowcattle.blogspot.com Go to the blog to see pics some pics of some other fall calves. Here is a Believe In Me bull calve out of our 1/2 blood simmy donor cow #12.  She is sired by Goldmine out of OCC Electra/ Maine Attraction cow. The pic's not great didn't have good lighting. Check the blog for updated pictures of him and the other calves. I will get one from the rear view on 12 BIM cause he is one of the thickest squarest hipped calves i have ever seen. Thanks for your time it is greatly appreciated. Would like to hear everybody's thoughts on #12's BIM bull calve

Attachments

• 100E1441_opt.jpg
    100E1441_opt.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 180

Gargan

he looks very promising. keep us updated. what ever happened to that amen calf u had this past spring and the really good troubador bull that u had last yr? really liked him!

jhumphries

The amen calf went to a good home in Tennessee. Still got the troubadour bull(bingo) going to use him this fall to clean up the cows with. Have a full brother to him again this fall he is one stout calve to will get a pic up of him when i get one thanks for the interest

jhumphries

here is another pic that has better lighting. Would you'll cut for him a steer or leave him a bull?

Attachments

• 100_1550_opt.jpg
    100_1550_opt.jpg
    117 KB · Views: 168
  • 100_1547_opt.jpg
    100_1547_opt.jpg
    132.2 KB · Views: 166

Latest posts