Bk & White Steer for sale

Help Support Steer Planet:

SKF

He's  a late July calf that would work real well for a Jan or Feb fair. He is out of a purebred maine Ali son and a simmi angus cow. He is big boned, square hip, lots of hair and he is very gentle. He would be fine for a first time exhibitor. This calf gets better everyday!! We are located in South Florida but can help arrange transportation. We just had a calf sent to Texas so getting a ride usually is not a problem. I will be doing a video this weekend if anyone wants a video of him.

Attachments

• P1062447.JPG
    P1062447.JPG
    337.4 KB · Views: 74
  • P1062443.JPG
    P1062443.JPG
    340.3 KB · Views: 74

Knobby

How much are you asking and how much would it cost to get him to Texas?

lucyluver

SKF said:
He's  a late July calf that would work real well for a Jan or Feb fair. He is out of a purebred maine Ali son and a simmi angus cow. He is big boned, square hip, lots of hair and he is very gentle. He would be fine for a first time exhibitor. This calf gets better everyday!! We are located in South Florida but can help arrange transportation. We just had a calf sent to Texas so getting a ride usually is not a problem. I will be doing a video this weekend if anyone wants a video of him.

hey its sarah! nice steer! Just thought I'd let you know that I did really well this weekend at the Purina Mills Jackpot show. My heifer got 4th in her class (against some heavy competition) which wasnt last so i was happy...and I got called back to the bonus round for showmanship!  So overall, I think by our county show in march, she should be really full and ready to win! ....I hope so at least :)

Lola99

Hi,

He looks nice. I would like to know where you are laocated and how much you would like for him.
Please send me a PM.
Please amd thank you.

SKF

bruiser said:
Would  love to have him but he really wouln't like it here!!!!!  -10 deg.  8 inches of blowing snow

That is too cold!!! We are have record cold weather here. Its been in the 30's.

SKF

lucyluver said:
SKF said:

hey its sarah! nice steer! Just thought I'd let you know that I did really well this weekend at the Purina Mills Jackpot show. My heifer got 4th in her class (against some heavy competition) which wasnt last so i was happy...and I got called back to the bonus round for showmanship!  So overall, I think by our county show in march, she should be really full and ready to win! ....I hope so at least :)

Hey Sara
Sounds like you had a GREAT show!!!!! <party> <party> <party> I saw your other picture you posted from the show and she looks good! I think she will continue to get better as she older. When is your county fair? Congrats on this weekend!! Keep us updated on she does.

SKF

Paul0322 said:
How much are you asking, and a delivery price as well to East Texas near the Beaumont area.

He has been sold. Thanks