Black Label

Help Support Steer Planet:

mp

Does any body know any thing about this bull. I have seen his picture and I like him alot. Wondering about TH and PHA status and any more info anyone could give, if anyone has seen him in person or heard anything.

cowz

Do we assume that you are talking about the composite club calf bull or the older angus bull, RR Black Label?

If it is the clubby one, call Top Sires at:  630-365-6895

afhm

He looks good and is bred right.  What bothers me is what is really him and what is comuter generated as I stated in the website post you can see on his front leg an attempt to add bone or move the leg to a different position.

mp

Im talkin about the clubby bull. Shows to have lots of bone with a huge foot. Seems like he is really extended. Think he's got enough butt?

afhm

That is the one I'm referrring to.  I haven't seen an Irish Whiskey yet that didn't have enough butt.

CAB

Bull caught my eye last week, so I called Dave Guyer. The bull is not clean, but I can't remember if he is PHA or Th.  Cab

afhm

He would be atleast PHAC I don't know if there is any chance of TH on the bottom side, but I am pretty sure there isn't.

CAB

He's not both, so he must be TH clean if your sure that he is PHAC.
    Well Dave owns part of the bull, so he's great. Time will sort him out. I liked the pic & the breeding. Cab

Latest posts