Blaze of Glory

Help Support Steer Planet:

vc

I remeber someone inquiring about Blaze of Glory off spring, I was sent this on facebook.

Rodgers Livestock

March 2 at 4:14am · .

We are excited about the potential of this new sire and would like to thank Matt Lautner for his his purchase of this Blaze of Glory x 902 (Dr Who). He is a flush mate to the $38,000 high selling heifer in our female sale and carries two of the most potent cows we have worked with in his pedigree RL 143, the dam of Blaze of Glory and 5 State Fair winners and Fairs 902 the mother of Liquid Courage and Itallion Stallion. Contact us or Matt Lautner to purchase semen.

Attachments

• blaze.png
    blaze.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 397

hntwhitetail

I dont understand why you would look like you are putting someone down for selling champions out of one of your bulls, then marketing semen on progeny of one of the bulls of the guy you are putting down.  Just makes me scratch my head.

DSC

(clapping) (clapping) (lol) (lol) <rock> <rock> <rock>  (thumbsup) jep46 and hntwhitetail

Tallcool1

I don't know Matt personally, just in passing.  He has always been polite.

I have a ton of respect for his marketing and promotional abilities.  Not only is he a master, he is THE master of building brand awareness.

It seems that every year he raises the bar.  Last year it was fitting the calves for sale videos, and the weekly small offering online sales.  He is a step ahead of the closest competitor...and a lifetime ahead of most.

I have no idea what the relationship is between MLC and RCC, and quite frankly don't care.

I wish I had a fraction of his ability in terms of forward thinking and ability to build a brand.  He is changing the club calf industry every day.

vc

I have an idea, if you want to act like "House Wives of who gives a carp", start your own thread, I was just passing on some information that had been asked for in another post.

vc

Lets remember kids are on this site as well as the "adults" lets stay classy Steerplanet.

Cham2135

If they are good cattlemen, which they are, they will promote the best bulls. You don't see anyone complaining about everyone using Irish Whiskey, Sooner, ect..

And to be fair... its kind of hard not to use a Lautner bull when they have so man. And a lot of bulls on the market relate back to Heat Wave.

hntwhitetail

I was just saying, I would be happy as a lark if I have someone getting cattle out of my bulls into the winners circle.  It makes him money and me more $$ because now more people are going to be using the bull that the winners are out of.  I use both Rodgers and Lautners bulls and will continue to do so in the future.  They are both the type that win today.