Blaze Simmetal Heifer

Help Support Steer Planet:

Ruebush Shorthorns

This is a Purebred Simmi Heifer that was born on Sep. 26, 2007.  She has been weaned for over a month, broke to tie and on feed.  She has a very attractive blaze face with a bit of white above one hoof and some white on her belly.  She is polled and her Simmmental reg # is 2,424,501.  She sells along with two units of SVF Star Power semen for when it comes time to breed her.  If you have any more questions feel free to ask.  Asking $1,300 and we can arrange trucking to anywhere but come by and see her in person.  [email protected]

Attachments

• Simmi Heifer Head.JPG
    Simmi Heifer Head.JPG
    17.7 KB · Views: 328
  • Simmi Heifer.JPG
    Simmi Heifer.JPG
    94.3 KB · Views: 330

Ruebush Shorthorns

Area code 24482 Verona, Virginia off of Interstate 81.  We also have many shorthorn heifers some will  be bred next week AI.  We were gonna wait this one out for a cow but we have a lot of other things going on.  I think she will be a good momma cow.

GLZ

Curious why you registered her with the name you did.  Also is Juice a herdbull of yours?

Ruebush Shorthorns

We did not raise her.  We bought two herd bulls last year that were simmi's and we bought this heifer this year.  My brother bought her actually and we have got some simmi cross calves on the ground now.  I don't know much about the bull she is out of.  We bought her at the VA Beef Expo and if we don't sell her she will stay around and be bred with the Star Power seem we ordered just for her with the other semen we bought for the shorthorns and clubbies.  My father has commercial cows and I deal in clubbies and shorthorns, my brother has always had a thing for blaze face cows.