Bling Bling

Help Support Steer Planet:

Bawndoh

Anybody know of any dealers other than the obvious (Montana Silversmith) that make western jewelry and those fancy bling bling belts that have been all the rage for the past couple of years??
I am looking for birthday/Mothers Day and I dont want to pay tons of $$ when I can find something very similar for much less.  I need to be able to order and have it shipped to Canada within 3 weeks or less.
Thanks for any help.

justme

Check ebay...I seen some on there in the past considerably cheaper than the western stores

steermomintx

Yes try ebay, they are alot cheaper, but still pretty good quality.

I don't know how familiar you are with ebay but try the Blingy Blonde Store and the Got to Have it Shop!!  Good Luck!!!!! 8)

Jill

Try 3B Silversmiths, they do custom made stuff, we have been very happy with them.  www.3bsilversmiths.net

CAB

I thought you were talking about the simi cow, Bling, Bling, that was flushed to Ebony's Trademark, embryos for sale coming up. LOL.

Bawndoh

Thanks for the suggestions everyone.  I dont know why it didnt dawn on me to try ebay.  About 10 minutes after the first reply I found what I needed and bought it. <party>

Latest posts