Bling Halter

Help Support Steer Planet:

LinZ

Here's a picture of her in the halter.. I have a few more up close pictures of her with it on but didn't have time to resize them and everything yet.

Attachments

• lady & sage.jpg
    lady & sage.jpg
    4 KB · Views: 304

red

(clapping) (clapping) (clapping) (clapping)

Very nice Linz!

Can't wait for the close-up's!

Red

brahmergirl

It looks like it fits perfect!  Oh you have made my day Linz!!!! I have had a terrible weekend and monday and so that is really a positive thing for me!  Thank you for the picture!!!! (clapping)

It looks good on her, she's a pretty little calf!!!

Brahmergirl

LinZ

I'm glad I could help you out...When I first started some of my calves had some pretty rough hair cuts.. The halter does fit well now..Was too big for her when she was born but she's growing so fast now at under 2 months it's almost to little. I'm going to have to wrap the chain though. She leads fine with a rope halter but she hates the chain. It may be hurting her chin too bad So I'm going to wrap it with lime green vetwrap to match the halter. :D  (cow) I'm actually taking her to a show this weekend and showing her in a class by herself. I'm sure that will be interesting to say the least. Who knows maybe she'll win lol. I'll get around to getting the closeups posted before too long. Things are crazy around here what with graduation and shows and breeding cows.

LinZ

Latest posts