Bling Halters

Help Support Steer Planet:

justme

It would match my 10 year old daughters new bling belt!  Hey let her use it.  A cute girl leading  a good animal with catch the judges eye better and you know it!  I hate to admit it, but I've seen it happen. 

inthebarnagain

kanshow said:
We have a show goat collar we bought from her.  It's nicely made.     

I'm not particularly fond of the bling & bedazzled halters myself but my daughter has been noticing some nice leather halters with pretty silver buckles instead of the standard buckle.  Anyone know where to get those? 

I have made by a friend of mine that makes leather horse halters.  I gave him the design for a regular halter with the silver buckles and he does them.  The thing I like about them is they are made with the best leather, not the cheap leather, rivets and hardware.  They do cost more than the regular halters, but they are well worth it!  He also made me a couple that have the rolled leather all the way over the top with only one buckle on the lead side so you almost don't see the halter.

Turkey Creek Ranch

Well, i was just in Wally World the other day, and saw some little sparkly deals that you put on your phone or ipod or whatever you want. I would think those would work  ???

red

here is a picture of brahmagirl's work. Her website doesn't work though.

Red

index.php

Rocky Hill Simmental

Those are pretty halters. I wouldn't mind having one but with black leather and red rhinestones. That would look pretty cool on a black heifer.  8)

I have some friends that show riding horses. They have all kinds of bling. They even out glitter in their horse's hair.

nosejob8807

if you already have a black show halter.. just go to walmart and get some rhinestones and some super glue or jewel glue (its with the rhinestone things) and do it yourself.. thats what i did. and after like 4-5 years they are still on there. i used the big ones and little ones.

red

if you're really talented you could make yourself one of those bling belts that are the rage!

Red

txshowlamb

http://www.cavenders.com/product.asp?cat=4&dept_id=5035&pf_id=N3432001 this belt

Highland

Here are the Western Edge show halters with the silver buckles:  www.highlandlivestocksupply.com

Attachments

• WesternEdge_HuntBuckeyeClassic.jpg
    WesternEdge_HuntBuckeyeClassic.jpg
    173.8 KB · Views: 382

Latest posts