Blogs

Help Support Steer Planet:

ruhtram

What are people's favorite blog? Lautner farms and Holtkamps are on the top of my list. I started this thread b.c I want to learn of some other blogs steer planters like to follow that I don't know about. Thanks

LindseysMaine_Angus

Cruiser said:
What are people's favorite blog? Lautner farms and Holtkamps are on the top of my list. I started this thread b.c I want to learn of some other blogs steer planters like to follow that I don't know about. Thanks

Trausch Farms would be on mine including the ones you have listed. I am trying to get mine started lnmshowcattle.blogspot.com

Shadow Hill Farm

The covered the ones I was thinking of. I'm working on starting one. Will let you know when it's up and running. Hopefully you will check it out! :)

ruhtram

Shadow Hill Farm said:
The covered the ones I was thinking of. I'm working on starting one. Will let you know when it's up and running. Hopefully you will check it out! :)

I'd be glad too!! :)

ruhtram

Matt lautner's blogs is good! I also like his new marketing deal Matt Lautner T.V

CAB

Brad Hook's blog along with Mittag's. They put quite a bit of time into their's when @ all possible IMO.

ruhtram

I forgot about brads...I haven't seen him post on SP in a while

ruhtram

Someone told me that he had been almost busy here lately!!!
[/quote]

You will have that lol