Bloodstone / Lucky Charm Heifer

Help Support Steer Planet:

shortdawg

This is our Bloodstone/Lucky Charm 255 ET heifer calf that was born back in March. She is just a few days older than 5 months in this pic. She's pretty green but I think she has some promise ............... What do you all think ?

Attachments

• NRLuckyCharm72ET.jpg
    NRLuckyCharm72ET.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 806

showsteerdlux

I highly doubt that this heifer might be something. I think she WILL be something. Very nice heifer shortdawg and good luck with her.

shortdawg

Trump/Desert Rose x Trump/Lucky Charm - she's sure got the genetics to be pretty good. I've had the opportunity to see her sire and dam in person and they are both something to see. It takes those " breeding type " females a little time to develop. She had just been weaned and was only 5 months old in the pic. I'll post another when she gets a little older. She already looks a lot better than this pic now.

Hey " thats funny " , your comment, now " thats funny " ;D

SKF

She looks like she will turn out real nice. I like her!

BCCC

I could be completly wrogn but for some reason I remeber it being a vegas or sin city, but I am not positive :))) By the way Your heifer looks nice!

SKF

shortdawg said:
Remind me what the heifer in your avatar is ? She's nice !

She is out of Kaboom x Jiffy.  Are you coming to the Kissimmee show in Oct? If so bring your heifer.

Doc

Hey shortdawg, glad to see a picture of her , I think she will be fine. Tell JonJon it looks like he's been swimming in the pond & his pants have started shrinking on him.  :D

red

very nice. Great neck extension. A green heifer has a lot more potential that a stale over aged one in my opinion.

Red

ShowmanQ

I would much rather have a heifer be green for a while than be too fat in the begininning where it is going to hurt her later on. Green now = Right on track as a yearling!!! Good extention through her front 1/3. Pour the feed to her and when she's ready she will take off and please you very much.

Davis Shorthorns

good looking heifer, what was her bw?  Just wondering.  I have been thinking about Bloodstone and was just wondering.

Shorthorn_Junkie

Doc said:
Hey shortdawg, glad to see a picture of her , I think she will be fine. Tell JonJon it looks like he's been swimming in the pond & his pants have started shrinking on him.  :D

Hey Doc,

Don't you own a full sister to Shortdawg's Lucky Charm heifer? 

shortdawg

I think her BW was 86-88lbs, something like that. She was born unassisted out of an Angus recip. She is a flush sib to Doc's heifer. I bought a group of three eggs and got two heifer pregnancies then sold one to Doc and a friend of his. They look almost identical in color.

Doc

Shorthorn_Junkie said:
Doc said:

Hey Doc,

Yes, I do. I bought her with Tim Brandenburg & took her up there in April . I haven't seen her since I took her up there, but Tim says she is looking good. We are going to try to take her to L'ville. She had a 88 lb. BW.

Shorthorn_Junkie

Doc said:
Shorthorn_Junkie said:
Doc said:

Hey Doc,

Yes, I do. I bought her with Tim Brandenburg & took her up there in April . I haven't seen her since I took her up there, but Tim says she is looking good. We are going to try to take her to L'ville. She had a 88 lb. BW.

I thought I remembered seeing a picture of her on here back when she was first born. 

Look forward to seeing some updated pictures of her.  It'll be interesting to see how your and Shortdawg's full sisters compare.