Blower hoses

Help Support Steer Planet:

SimFarmer

After having a Sullivan's hose blow a hole after only having it since mid-August, I'm curious if Weavers brand hoses are better or if it's just something I have to keep putting up with? Thanks in advance.

GoWyo

Had one about 3 years ago that kept blowing out and I kept splicing.  Finally took it to the Sullivan trailer at Denver and they replaced it.  Have not had a problem since.  Heard it was a bad batch of hoses.

Harris farms

i had one do same thing back in June,,time after time it kept breaking .called Sullivans and they replaced it. (clapping)

iowabeef

We had the same problem and Sullivan's replaced it without question......awesome service

pweaver

We had the same problem 2 years ago.  Hardly used it.  Was told the same thing, bad batch, and they replaced it.  Problem is, when you need them, you really need them.  Putting a smaller size hose on the end to make it easier to handle can aggravate the problem.

ferkj

For replacement hoses www.Kleen-Citicorp.com  15 ft hose 15 bucks. These are commercial carwash vacuum hoses. I bought couple for blowers I bought that didn't have hoses. More flexible than Sullivan's.

SimFarmer

Thanks ferkj! I always wondered if there were different options out there.

jwfarms

iowabeef said:
We had the same problem and Sullivan's replaced it without question......awesome service

Yeah, sullivans has always stepped up for us.