blowers with switch on the hose

Help Support Steer Planet:

Chiquita

Has anyone tried the blowers with the switch on the end of the hose?  If so, what do you think about it?  Thinking about getting one but hesitant.  Does the switch get in the way?

blackcows

Chiquita said:
Has anyone tried the blowers with the switch on the end of the hose?  If so, what do you think about it?  Thinking about getting one but hesitant.  Does the switch get in the way?

Seems like one more thing to break.  I have been turning them on and off with the toe of my boot for about 30 years....it really not that much work.

garett

I have used ones at a friends house, they seem pretty legit. I like how the motors kick on just a few seconds apart to prevent blown breakers, although I'm not too fond of the price.  (lol)

wcr

The Fitters Force 1  blowers are manufactured and sold by Ringer Brothers Supply .  Feel free to to call me anytime with questions or to purchase.  You can call me directly @ 219-279-2824

Thanks for the Interest

Wayne Ringer

www.ringerbrotherssupply.com

Brad Hanewich

We have had a demo of this blower here in the showbarn most of the summer. I LOVE several of the features that the fitters force brings foward. For us and the crew here, the switch at the end of the hose is a BIG time -saver. All of our blowers are mounted on roller tracks, and the shut off at the end of the hose is awesome when you go from pen to pen of calves. We also love this feature in the clipping room. Not having to get up and down all the time or having to walk back to the blower to shut it off is VERY handy when you are sending several through the chute every day. The delayed start times between the motors is also GREAT....NO MORE TRIPPED BREAKERS!....who likes that??? For a single unit blower, its power is incredible! We mostly use doubles here, but this blower stands alone on power and velocity. We strongly reccommend this blower and are planning on purchasing more. You can purchase these blowers through Ringer Bros. Supply, there website is    www. ringerbrotherssupply.com 

wcr

Fitters Force  with wireless remote $499.00  /  Standard blower with out remote $399.00

tucker

BOY, i think i will wait before i form a opin. , need to prove to me they can take a beating.blowers get beat up coming and going to shows,get wet ,get smashed up etc, the remote feature will get put to the test and seems like it could have maintenence issues.cost a extra 100 bucks over other blowers. i will pass.