Blue Ridge Classic Shorthorn Sale

Help Support Steer Planet:

shortdawg

Just in case anyone is looking for some shorthorn catlle, the Blue Ridge Classic will be held Saturday in Clemson, SC at 12 noon est. The catalog is on www.shorthorn.org under the catalog link and has all the contact info.

garybob

Whatcha think of the Dedmon's herd? I always thought that Tarheel Drive was the best son of Rodeo Drive, ever, and Biltmore is a good bull.

red

I also see the the Partisover Ranch is having their sale 6/12 in GA. Love some of those cows!
Hey, OH B- road trip????

(clapping)

Red

shortdawg

The Dedmon's always bring good cattle to the sales. They are a good people and always have their catlle in top shape. The cattle at Partisover will be good. Randy Daniel is a well respected cattleman in these parts. Their place is just outside my second hometown of Athens. They are selling a great shorthorn on that sale as well that is bred to Vortec.

red

humm.. Shortdawg, after looking at Randy's cattle, I think the people from Ohio (when he judged AGR) that said he didn't know good cattle need to check out his sale!

Red

shortdawg

I stood up for him when that was going on because I've been to his place and seen his cattle. They have great cattle and they are competitive anywhere.