Blue Steer Opionions

Help Support Steer Planet:

Steer4Caddy

Niece's Steer.  Just curious about opinions.  Show next week.

Attachments

• Ranger Side.JPG
    Ranger Side.JPG
    603 KB · Views: 138

JoeDirt

I think you got a great steer

This is the Question that you should ASK?

What do you like about him?

AND

If you had to Change my Steer, What would you want to see done or Do?  

No Smart #$%^$#'s I know we arent God and Can't Change things :)

1. He has Great Hip and is deep and looks like a nice zip frontend and it looks like he stands correct

2. I think He has a High Flank for a termnial Steer and He rounds off his butt from the back view

I like him

Jill

Here is exactly why I don't like WHITE, this steer to me isn't high flank in the least bit, the white in an underline is always deceiving when you start looking at them

Cattledog

Jill said:
Here is exactly why I don't like WHITE, this steer to me isn't high flank in the least bit, the white in an underline is always deceiving when you start looking at them

Very good observation!  I show angus so I always deal with black with the occasional white flank.  My opinion is the same.  The blacker the better!

farmboy

at first glance he doesn't appear high flanked to me. it's because the black patch is lower than the white on his underline there.

braunvieh

good luck!! Looks like a solid calf to me and that a lot of work has gone into clipping and grooming.

TMJ Show Cattle

Great calf MARK. Figured they might tear you up more than they did? I thought it was funny how one  post tried to tell you how to find out if your calf was any good. Oh yes, the one about him being a tick too straight off that front end.......Hey folks just in case you are wondering,ole Mark likes too joke around with ya some. He knows cattle, and he knows that is more than just a "good' calf. He looks stunning ole chap. Your niece should and will be proud.