Blue Tool

Help Support Steer Planet:

red

Last year they had Blue Tool at the Ohio Beef Expo on display. I liked a couple of things about him but didn't hear anything about him later. anyone use him & have any calves? If so what color are they?

Thanks,
Red

DL

Maybe he lost it? His blue tool that is??? (clapping) (clapping) (clapping)

red

(clapping)

It was a blue roan bull named Blue Tool! That's a good one DL!
Believe he was THC but I liked his color, although it wan't a real deep blue. Real bullet head though.

Red

OH Breeder

red said:
(clapping)

It was a blue roan bull named Blue Tool! That's a good one DL!
Believe he was THC but I liked his color, although it wan't a real deep blue. Real bullet head though.

Red
I think you probably saw him at the Ohio Expo. I did as well. He is TH clean, that what is interesting being an Xray Vision son.Haven't heard a peep... :-\

red

Hmmm... That is strange if he is clean & dropped off the face of the earth. Jessi (neice-in-law) loved him. she wanted Adam to buy some semen. She loves those blue roans.

Red

Here is a picture of him. Didn't like the head much.
BlueTool.jpg

garybob

Keep in mind, that a masculine bull needs to have a macho head, and not a "pretty" one. Unless you ladies are more attracted to Barry Manilow than Tom Berrenger.

austin

garybob said:
Keep in mind, that a masculine bull needs to have a macho head, and not a "pretty" one. Unless you ladies are more attracted to Barry Manilow than Tom Berrenger.

(lol)

red

I know, I know- I'm always being told "You don't eat the head!"
But he does have a bullet head. Can see why they named him Blue Tool!

Gary Bob- did love your examples though!!!

Red (clapping)

garybob

Not sayin' he ain't Roman-nosed, but, he don't have a heifer-lookin' head like GoldMine. If you breed the front end off---you lose performance. Clean-fronted should not equate to a Suffolk lamb or Guernsey-cow-style body.

genes

I actually do like the looks of him, but you could always just tell Jessi to breed all her black cows to white or roan shorthorn bulls. ;)

red

genes said:
I actually do like the looks of him, but you could always just tell Jessi to breed all her black cows to white or roan shorthorn bulls. ;)

Good to see you back Genes!
I think they were looking at shorthorn cows for him. Also have some red & red & white cows from the commercial herd. Any chances of blues from that combo?

Red

DL

Hey genes - good to see ya! How about those Sabres?! Canucks look pretty good too.

Re Blue Tool - I personally find nothing appealing about him- don't like his head, don't like his structure, son't like his pattern- he sort of looks like he was put together by the people who make the stuffed calves, but they do a better job!! :) - he is so straight I'll bet he would have a heck of a time walking or breeding cows - my guess is he didn't collect which isn't all bad :)

red

Actually if I remember him from Expo, he was on the small side. His color wasn't the nice blue roan you see in the picture. Kinda of a muddy grey?
My bets are w/ you on him not getting collected. Either that or he totally fell apart.
I was just curious if anybody had used him. I think we dodged the bullet too on not getting any semen.

Red