Bo Peleni style

Help Support Steer Planet:

aj

I saw where Tommy Tuberville took a page from Bo's style and yanked the headphones off a grad assistant the other day. His style of coaching is catching on around the nation. Its always such a joy to watch the soap opera on the huskers sideline every Saturday.

OLD WORLD SHORTIE

More like he learned something from Mike Leach, next time he needs to lock him in the shed. (lol)
All that Lubbock sand has got all the tceh tards going crazy.
TCEH.jpg

jason

OLD WORLD SHORTIE said:
More like he learned something from Mike Leach, next time he needs to lock him in the shed. (lol)
All that Lubbock sand has got all the tceh tards going crazy.
TCEH.jpg
(lol)

Some of the best photoshops originate out of LSU forum - tigerdroppings or Longhorns forum - shaggybevo.  The animated king being a guy with the username lsufreek.

They needed to blur the text to match the rest of the signs, but then you wouldn't have been able to read their message.

jason

(lol)

Quality work.  A lot of people have way more free time that I do, but I am sure glad they do.

JSchroeder

The fact that jason just leaked that he reads shaggy has caused me to to lose all respect I have built up for him.

I could not be more disappointed.

jason

Jeff_Schroeder said:
The fact that jason just leaked that he reads shaggy has caused me to to lose all respect I have built up for him.

I could not be more disappointed.

;D MS Paint threads always find there way to goemaw.

Its funny, they want no part of A&M in a bowl game this year.  I think CBS had them matched up.

jason

Worst forum by far is tigerboard (mizzou), not only it does it use outdated software, the main dude behind the site is a borderline nutjob.

If anyone decides to visit goemaw, you have to know most of it is tongue and cheek.  They do a good job of collective trolling.