Bojo VS Tiger woods

Help Support Steer Planet:

BCCC

Those two bulls are way popular. Which do you like best? What do they bring to the table? Would either work on small or moderate framed cows? Which is sounder? Birth weights?

WFCC

from the calves i have seen bojo works on a big framed, sound cow that needs powered up. use tiger woods on a carrier cow. i would say tiger woods is sounder. but i seen tiger woods in person and he was junk. but some people are having luck with him.

Bulldaddy

WFCC said:
from the calves i have seen bojo works on a big framed, sound cow that needs powered up. use tiger woods on a carrier cow. i would say tiger woods is sounder. but i seen tiger woods in person and he was junk. but some people are having luck with him.

I agree that these two bulls need to be used on different kinds of cows but to say that Tiger Woods is "junk" without backing it up with some facts seems a little irresponsible to me.  Why do you  think he is "junk"? 

nck21

I have also heard from people that saw Tiger in person that he didn't impress but it looks like his calves are good so that's all that matters.

hamburgman

was breeding at thc cow the other day, and griping that she needs to be powered up, and then said damn, I wish I had tw in the tank.  Then I got to thinking and I bet the tiger woods females end up being pretty good cows.  A monopoly on dr. who, should have decent maternal characteristics, so we will see

RCF Farms

On Lautner's site and on the transcripts on here he says Bojo will add alittle frame and to use him on small to moderate cows needing muscle, bone, and hair.

vet tech

I saw bojo's mother and she is one of the most muscular, powerful females you will ever see.

DCC show cattle

bojos mother is possibly the best cow to walk the face of the earth  (clapping) seriously she is a great one if I remember right she is a heatseeker