Book's selected for flight.

Help Support Steer Planet:

red

I choose the following 2 books for my flights next week. Not sure if anyone recommended them but looked good to me. I'll try to get some of the other suggested books later. I've been having a lot of trouble reading for the last couple of years. Terrible concentration & just putting things together. I hope I can get through both of these!

Dean Koontz's Life Expectancy
James Patterson's Step on a Crack

thanks for all the suggestions!

Red

knabe

those two authors are about the only one's my wife reads.  she must have every one.  is one of them the priest author?

kanshow

Dean Koontz is one of my favorite authers too.   

Has anyone ever listened to books on MP3?  I noticed you can download audio books in that format & thought it might be interesting...  I don't seen to have much reading time these days & the audiobooks we listen to in the car are all Kid-selected.   

red

I started reading a book I hadn't finished. Robert Ludlum's Bancroft Strategy. I was enjoying it so much was reading outdoors & got a terrible sunburn!  :)))

Red

bcosu

i could never get into the james patterson books. however, i can't put down the lee child books. his character jack reacher is a total and absolute macho man. very entertaining series in my opinion. you'd have to like violent action movies to like him though.

red

SD said:
I always like a good science fiction book. Especially ones where aliens invade Earth.  8)

As a back up any Dr. Seuss book will help pass the time. :D ;)
<alien>

Ah, Green Eggs & Ham!!!
Bet you are a Grinch lover too!!!

Show Dad

red said:
SD said:
I always like a good science fiction book. Especially ones where aliens invade Earth.  8)

As a back up any Dr. Seuss book will help pass the time. :D ;)
<alien>

Ah, Green Eggs & Ham!!!
Bet you are a Grinch lover too!!!
When I was a little spud I would get mom to read Green Eggs & Ham to me over and over.

How did you know that I love that Grinch tale. Have the movie which is a classic. BTW Jim Carey, alien in disguise. ;)
<alien>