Boss versus Air-express?

Help Support Steer Planet:

red

Not that I'm really in the market for a new blower but I was curios about the difference in the two blowers?

TheAir- Express runs about $400.00
AIIIcomp_L.jpg

The Boss is $825.00

bosspro.jpg

Has anyones used either & what is your experience. I'd really like to hear from the Boss user since I'm familiar w/ the Air-Express. I know people like Hartman's & BushyPark uses the Boss.

Also are there anyother ones you'd recommend?

Red

Show Dad

Red - we use the Boss and have really liked it. It takes two of the AE's plus the dual hose pkg to equal the Boss's blowing power. So price is comparable. But that makes the Boss unit lighter weight overall. I wish it had a longer cord. You do need to use at least a 12/3 extension to get proper amps to the unit. We truly Love using it.

Nanu, Nanu.

red

to the big blue head-after you use it does it glow in the dark?  ;D

Red

afhm

If you are only using it at home and are wired for it the boss is a good choice.  If you are taking it to shows go with the ae3, it blows enough breakers at the shows but not as many as the boss will.

OH Breeder

SD said:
Actually, I have installed a micro-fusion reactor so it pretty much glows all the time. :p ;)

Now is that a house boat you have in Bermuda? Must be a nice place. Do your cows wear swimmies?

Show Dad

Well, OHB I was wondering how long it would take for someone to notice where my map peg pointed. I just find the Bermuda Triangle to be a great place to hide the saucer. It also makes for a great weekend get away from civilization.

My other home is northwest of Perkinsville, KS.

Latest posts