Box car willy semen

Help Support Steer Planet:

GLB

Have been looking for a little older genetics to make some out cross shorty cows would appreciate any information if you know of any semen is still available on boxcar willy. also interested possibly in petro II

GLB

Thank you for the lead but am looking for the actual thing definitely not a grandson looking to flush a cow tha t needs the real deal just trying to find out if its going to be nearly impossible to get semen from one of these older bulls

sue

I think Box Car Willy sold in the Shorthorn 500 sale a year ago. Contact Double J ?

sue

yes- wayne temple is a good source !

Just found my 2007 sale catalog- we sold Petro 2 semen- 2 units  to Brock Welshans, he is having a calf sale today - you can find him on line.  The semen sold for $100/unit.

FYI  some other items sold for this  in 2007 - 
Leader 6th - $175  Leader 9th 250 , Kenmar Ransom 32z for 60/unit. Super Dazzler 500/unit

Byland Gold Plated 350,  Waukauru chaps 25/  Gizmo 50/  HUB's Director 65/

Will

If I was looking for the Petro I would call Joe Farris in Oklahoma and I would call Don Robinson in Texas about Boxcar willy.  I bet they will have some or know were it is located.

sue

Will said:
If I was looking for the Petro I would call Joe Farris in Oklahoma and I would call Don Robinson in Texas about Boxcar willy.  I bet they will have some or know were it is located.
Will -
Robinson was the name I was trying to remember? I thought he sold the last of it in the double  J sale?
I thought Tom & Sue Turner, OH bought what was in the sale?

Will

Don may have sold all of it but if I was a betting man I would bet he kept a few.  I am not sure who bought it at the sale.

feeder duck

I may have two units or more of Petro 2.  I would sell it if I do.  There is not much of it around.I would have to think on it as far as a price definately not over $100.  Our Wild Side Bull does go back to Petro 2 as stated in an above post. I will check my inventory and post a reply. You can call me if you like.

Jeff Cornell
765-491-2336
www.showsteers.com/cornell

feeder duck

Well I checked my inventory and we sold it already. I can tell you the Petros will have great shape. They can actually get a bit cut in there flank and a bit round. They will have more muscle than today fat and flat shorthorns. I was a big Joe Farris fan as a young kid. Wild Side is a combination of the breeders I admired as a kid. Joel Brooks,Joe Farris, Aldens, and Jeff and Dee Connell. Those were the good old days. Now you can not find a good horn steer for miles and all the clubby breeders have sold there D. Stuff daughters.

I do have some Cavino 3 and Shkedown.

Jeff