BRAD MOVES ON!!!!!!!!

Help Support Steer Planet:

red

Brad Hook was picked as a finalist!!!!
He now moves on to the finals for Today's Anchor for a day.
They mentioned on the show that he was a cattle rancher & that he would be perfect for th job so that he could "corral" all of them together. Even said they needed to mooove along!
YEA Brad!
Watch for more information on the next round.

Red (welcome)

red

The next round is Friday. I assume the voting will be the same, you'll have from 9:00-5:00 EST to cast your vote.
If he wins, he'll be on the Today Show as an anchor 3/2.
Let's just hope he keeps the swin suit at home.
Wondering? Do you think Al will give him a slap on his rump if he is picked as the winner?

Red (welcome)

red

OK, I'm going to get into trouble on this one & it's Gidget's fault!
I called the Today Show. Explained to them what happens in a final drive, when the judge will slap the winner's rump. Also told them the amount of support Brad is getting from cattle producers, farmers & people in Ag. Did put in a little plug for Steer Planet.
She said that she would let the show's producer know about the slap & what it means!
"Justme" & I also sent them e-mails telling them about the final drive slap!

Red

justme

guess this smiley fits Red and myself lol :)))  Red is the bad influence....I crumbled under peer pressure lol

cowz

justme said:
guess this smiley fits Red and myself lol :)))   Red is the bad influence....I crumbled under peer pressure lol

Just Me and Red--

You guys are two onery chicks!!!    I cant wait!!!!!! (lol)

red

cowz said:
justme said:
guess this smiley fits Red and myself lol :)))   Red is the bad influence....I crumbled under peer pressure lol

Just Me and Red--

You guys are two onery chicks!!!    I cant wait!!!!!! (lol)

What you don't realize is that "justme" is a former Ohio girl, must be in the Buckeye make-up!!!

Red :))) (clapping) (cow)

Show Heifer

I hope he wins, so he can take his wife out on the town to pay her back for doing chores while he is gone!! (clapping)

I also heard he had to be there by 5:30 am FOR MAKEUP!!! I figured he would just use alittle EZ Comb adhesive and some final bloom!!! I think coloring IS allowed in the big city, so maybe touch up his grey with a bit of black!! :)

Good luck Brad!! Represent us well!!! (clapping) (clapping) (clapping)