BRAHMAN CROSSES Texas ****NEW PICS & INFO****

Help Support Steer Planet:

qbcattle

Howdy, here are a few of the brahman cross calves I have for sale. The Brahman and the Brangus will be sold in the Medina County Club Calf Sale on March 21. They are looking impressive and are 2 of 57 calves that are in the sale, if you have any questions about it please let me know.

The ABC calf has now been weaned and is started on feed and looking better everyday, He is gentle and very classy and priced at $1,500. I also have two more young bull prospects, a registered brangus and a registered brahman, as well as a few heifers for sale at the place.

Feel free to comment, pm, email, or call me anytime with questions or comments regarding the prices, breeding, and ages of these calves. I thank you for your time and hope you like what you see.

******CALVES ARE LOCATED ONLY 45 MINUTES FROM SAN ANTONIO STOCK SHOW******
Kolten Thigpen
QB Cattle Co.

cell:
(830) 426- 1713
email:
[email protected]

Attachments

• Brahman.jpg
    Brahman.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 74
  • IMG_0951[1].JPG
    IMG_0951[1].JPG
    87.7 KB · Views: 70

qbcattle

White Eye X Brahman Cow (same calf as above pic)

Attachments

• brahman2.jpg
    brahman2.jpg
    128.8 KB · Views: 64
  • image001.jpg
    image001.jpg
    269.7 KB · Views: 71

qbcattle

Brangus bull/steer option

Attachments

• brangus.jpg
    brangus.jpg
    157.6 KB · Views: 70
  • image002.jpg
    image002.jpg
    235.8 KB · Views: 56

Bauman4

Kolten,
Please PM me with the ages of both calves and prices.  I talked to you last year and missed out on a good looking one so I wanted to reply early this time! LOL.
Thanks!
R Bauman

STX

Seen Coltons calves and they are a nice set of stout Americans.

KTC

Could you PM me with price and age of the Brahman and Brangus calf

Bauman4

Hey Colten,
So how did your Brahman sell at the sale?  We made the sale at Fort Worth in the light American Cross with 10 th place! So we couldn't make it to the sale.
R. Bauman

qbcattle

Hey the sale was not this weekend, it was just the sift for the sale. The brangus calf and the brahman will both be in the sale which is march 21. Congradulations on placing in Fort Worth!

This evening I plan to post more pics and sale info!

rcanales

Kolten, this is Ruben down here in the rio grande valley. That brahman calf is looking good. Will probably be heading to the grothes ranch this weekend. Will call you if i head up there.

qbcattle

Hey Ruben, glad you saw the pics a just was about to email you them. I like that brahman too he is comin on nice, yeah give me call if you end up coming down im about 40 minutes from mrs grothues place.

horseshoe b

qbcattle said:
Howdy, here are a few of the brahman cross calves I have for sale. The Brahman and the Brangus will be sold in the Medina County Club Calf Sale on March 21. They are looking impressive and are 2 of 57 calves that are in the sale, if you have any questions about it please let me know.

The ABC calf has now been weaned and is started on feed and looking better everyday, He is gentle and very classy and priced at $1,500. I also have two more young bull prospects, a registered brangus and a registered brahman, as well as a few heifers for sale at the place.

Feel free to comment, pm, email, or call me anytime with questions or comments regarding the prices, breeding, and ages of these calves. I thank you for your time and hope you like what you see.

******CALVES ARE LOCATED ONLY 45 MINUTES FROM SAN ANTONIO STOCK SHOW******
Kolten Thigpen
QB Cattle Co.

cell:
(830) 426- 1713
email:
[email protected]
is that one calf a purebred  brahman , is so what is his pedigree and if he is for sale can i see more pics of him

qbcattle

Yes he is a Registered Brahman bull calf and is for sale. He comes from Hudgins blood lines his Dam is out of Minor Manso who goes back to Karu Manso and Dakota Manso.His sire is a very impressive stout made Liberty son. The calf is made right and has bloodlines to burn...I will get pictures as soon as possible.

qbcattle

Here is a pic of the Purebred Registered Brahman calf at three weeks old. He has great lines and genetics to burn. He is out of a Hudgin's cow and a Hudgin's bull that is a son of the great Liberty bull.

Attachments

• IMG_0787.JPG
    IMG_0787.JPG
    136.3 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_0825.JPG
    IMG_0825.JPG
    110.4 KB · Views: 39