Brahman steer and proud mom!!

Help Support Steer Planet:

steermomintx

Just some pics of the kids at the last show.

My daughter is 7 and was champion peewee showman and 4th in the heavy weight simmy class.

My son is 11 and was pulled in the junior shomanship but did not take the grand prize ( but has done an excellent job showing this year he has come so far)  and was 2nd in the heavy weight brahman class.

I love to hear the comments on our long eared cattle from the people up north.  Hope everyone has a great weekend.

Mom and Dad are just a little proud can you tell!!! ;)

Attachments

• Clayton Pfeiffer - Brahman.JPG
    Clayton Pfeiffer - Brahman.JPG
    77.2 KB · Views: 223
  • Kendra Pfeiffer.JPG
    Kendra Pfeiffer.JPG
    97.1 KB · Views: 250

steermomintx

Sorry pictures are not very good.  I tried to resize and did not do a very good job!!  If anyone can help I would appreciate it!!

steermomintx

I think these pics might be better!!

Attachments

• Kendra Pfeiffer.JPG
    Kendra Pfeiffer.JPG
    73 KB · Views: 219
  • Clayton Pfeiffer - Brahman.JPG
    Clayton Pfeiffer - Brahman.JPG
    65.1 KB · Views: 224

Simmymom1

(thumbsup)  Yup..the second set of pictures are much better!!  I am so proud of your kiddos, that is so awesome for both of them.  I love the chrome on the Simmy steer, he is a looker.  That Brahman steer looks like he is going to be a tough one to beat when you get him to the majors.  He looks like he has a really good top to him and is big boned.  Great set of steers, hopefully I will get to see them up close and personal one of these days! 

Kuddos to the Kiddos!!  (clapping)  (clapping)

steermomintx

Simmymom1 said:
  (thumbsup)  Yup..the second set of pictures are much better!!  I am so proud of your kiddos, that is so awesome for both of them.  I love the chrome on the Simmy steer, he is a looker.  That Brahman steer looks like he is going to be a tough one to beat when you get him to the majors.  He looks like he has a really good top to him and is big boned.  Great set of steers, hopefully I will get to see them up close and personal one of these days! 

Kuddos to the Kiddos!!   (clapping)  (clapping)
Thanks Lisa, I hope you get to see them sometime this year also!!  We really like our Brahman steer, we wish we could clean him up in his front a little, but we have been told he may grow into it.  He has done really well for us so far this year.

The simmy is looking really good and has done well also for us this year.  This is not a very good picture of him.  He is the perfect steer though for my daughter his is so tame!!  Thanks again!!

txshowlamb

(clapping)Your kids did great at the last show ! They sure do know how to show for being so young:)

steermomintx

qbcattle said:
calves look great! where all have you taken the brahman??
We have taken him to Boerne in July, Boerne and Blanco in August and then Hondo in September.  He has never stood worse then 2nd.  We will probably be going to some shows in October also with them.

Thanks for the compliments on the calves, we raised both of them.

LN

Congrats!  (clapping)

I just noticed the backdrop is the Medina County Fair...I used to show there once upon a time. Memories....