BRANGUS - Opinions Welcomed

Help Support Steer Planet:

jersatx

Just looking for a few opinions.  Just one side pic.  This is the one we have a leg hair issue with.

Attachments

• Aug 2013.jpg
    Aug 2013.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 253

jersatx

Actually we haven't decided.  Taking him around to a few jackpots to see how he does.  He's won his breed twice but not a lot of competition in the brangus arena.  Right now the goal is just to make the sale at county.  We'll we have quite a few more prospect shows to take him to so we'll see how he does in those and just go from there. 

bart

He is coming along really well.. Just go have fun and enjoy him! Good luck with him We really won't know anything until the cattle expert of the forum replys? I am sure he is out caring for his world champion bull. I like the Americans and best of luck nice calf! (clapping)

chambero

He looks good enough to have a chance at a sale slot in SA or Houston if he classifies

afhm

Its hard to tell by the picture, but it looks like he has a scur or a slick spot on his head.  If thats the case he will not class Brangus.

rackranch

In Texas, scurs are not an absolute disqualification of steers in the Brangus breed.  Doesn't help though.

I like the steer, looks like he has all the right pieces.

afhm said:
Its hard to tell by the picture, but it looks like he has a scur or a slick spot on his head.  If thats the case he will not class Brangus.