Bred Heifer For Sale (Price Reduced)

Help Support Steer Planet:

Aust

I have a very acceptional bred heifer for sale.  She is a Sunseeker out of an Angus cow.  She is bred to Ego Trip and to calve in early march.  She has been preged and that is certian.  We are located in southwest Iowa and she can be viewed at any time!  If you would like to see a picture you can follow the link below and go to our cow heard website page.  She is listed as Sunseeker x Angus.  We are only asking $1,500 for her due to the fact that we are cutting back a little.  Please call with any questions.  She is also halterbroke and shown once in which she was reserve champion heifer at the MNCF.  Now asking just $1,300 for these females.

http://www.sorensenshowcalves.webs.com/cowheard.htm

Thanks!
(712) 310-3788

Aust

I also forgot to mention that if you are looking for another bred heifer thats deeper bodied and has white stocking legs we also have her for sale.  She is a Sunseeker x PB Shorthorn.  She is also bred to Ego Trip and to calve March 20th and halter broke.  We are also asking $1,500 for her due to heard reduction.  If you have any questions give me a call.

Thanks
Austin Sorensen
(712) 310-3788

Aust

Currently I do not have a picture of her but I will try to get one by Monday night and up load it.  In my opinion she is better than the one pictured but she has been at another farm and I haven't had time to picture her.

Aust

I cannot currently get the picture of the second black and white bred heifer uploaded because of file size but if anyone has any intrest let me know your e-mail and I will send them to you.