Bred Heifers For sale

Help Support Steer Planet:

feeder duck

We have a pair of bred shorthorn females for sale.  They are as identical in phenotype as you will find. One is a Wild Side bred to the calving ease Red Angus bull Above and Beyond.  One is a Solution(not Sullivans Solution) Solution was a Marc 4 son out of TnT Ragady Ann(Fastracks Dam).This is old pedigree. She is a Solution out of a Sonny. She was pasture exposed to Wild Side. Both are due this summer. These heifers are priced cheap. We are low on hay due to this summers dry weather and looking to move a few younger females that have some sale quality. I can get photos and will talk prices if interested.

CHEAP! CHEAP! CHEAP!

Jeff
  765-491-2336

feeder duck

Thank you for the interest, everyone.  As of to day the heifers are sold. I may have a four year old bred back to Wild Side for sale. She would be out of a full brother to X-Ray Vision that we own and a Petro 2 dam. Her steer this past year we sold for $900. I know that is not a barn burner, but it's also not market price either. I will know more in a few days.

THANKS  AGAIN!!!!!!

Jeff

BCCC

feeder duck said:
Thank you for the interest, everyone.  As of to day the heifers are sold. I may have a four year old bred back to Wild Side for sale. She would be out of a full brother to X-Ray Vision that we own and a Petro 2 dam. Her steer this past year we sold for $900. I know that is not a barn burner, but it's also not market price either. I will know more in a few days.

THANKS  AGAIN!!!!!!

Jeff
who was the steer out of??