Breeders world

Help Support Steer Planet:

doubled

I went to breeders world tonight and I see that its for sale

justme

Holy cow!  What will I do without Grandma Crankey pants pulling my posts (lol)  Sorry couldn't resist!

doubled

hehe, ya I know what you mean, although the site will be missed, it was informatitive, but not as good as it used to be a few years
ago, I used to love the fighting back and forth. Im sure someone out there will buy it.

red

I had'nt read this post before I started a new one.  :-\ Here is Janet's letter.

Dear Visitors & Friends:

After ten wonderful years of watching and being part of a growing online livestock community, we have decided to offer the Breeders' World for sale.

Over the past couple of years we have been busy expanding our farming operation to sell retail cuts of lamb at area farmers markets and restaurants. With sales continuing to grow beyond our expectations, and while choosing to be an active part of our children's lives, we are finding less and less time to give to the Breeders' World. It is with great reservation that we have made this decision.

Over the years we have met so many new and exciting people who share the same passions we do. We thank you for giving us ten wonderful years of success as well as personal and professional growth. And although we are excited about what lay ahead... we are still sorry to see this chapter of our lives come to an end.

We wish everyone the very best! May God bless you as you continue to expand relationships and share valuable "how to's" via the web!

Sincerely,
Janet Childs
[email protected]

Jill

I like that forum, it seems to more show oriented and more of the midwest kids post there.  Wish Janet and her family all the best and hope she gets it sold.