Breeding a dakota gold 2nd calver

Help Support Steer Planet:

hedgesjp1985

What are people breeding to their dakota gold cows mine just had a nice I-80 heifer this will be for her 2nd calf.  My goal is for a good show steer.  I was thinking I-67, bearcat, I-Believe, and 2nd to none.  I'm a little concerned about BW on those last 2 but what does everyone think.

hedgesjp1985

She is thf.  My main concern is bw being this will be her 2nd calf I like the idea of IGWT

mark tenenbaum

hedgesjp1985 said:
What are people breeding to their dakota gold cows mine just had a nice I-80 heifer this will be for her 2nd calf.  My goal is for a good show steer.  I was thinking I-67, bearcat, I-Believe, and 2nd to none.  I'm a little concerned about BW on those last 2 but what does everyone think.
  Bearcat,BS Mindganes, Beer Money, and 2 extra good low BW triple clean (and SHOUDNT BE) bulls -Big Daddy Jazz-or his son Big Daddy express-Farrer has a couple other good looking new bulls like Hear me Now and Almost Perfect-any of these bulls are going to be as easy calving-Big Daddy-Mindgames are as easy as i-67 -A couple of these bulls such as Bearcat-Mindgames-Express etc ARE THICKER than the other bulls listed-and the Jazz blood works great on Char Xs O0

Latest posts