Breeding a Rocky Balboa Heifer!!

Help Support Steer Planet:

showgirl2232

Ive got a rocky balboa heifer that i cant seem to find the right bull for. Shes a real small framed heifer we even waited a little later to see if she would get bigger. Shes extremely sound and hairy. Id like to correct her short neck. Any suggestions?

Limflex

Might consider  Total Solution also. Double clean WMW son,small calves that grow out well. Never seen a throw away calf.

LostFarmer

Might look at Fat Butt.  I know a guy here that bred him to a set of heifers and calved them all well.  They had a little pull on one calf out of 20 plus.  I like those odds. 

LostFarmer

The day I saw the calves it had slushed 10" and then was raining.  To be honest they looked miserable and like ****.  Most were only a week or so old.  I would love to see them now.  Here is a heifer I thought looked pretty cool all things considered.  The second is a bull calf that was pretty little.  I liked the calves well enough to get 10 units of him.  For what that is worth.  LF

Edited to add:  The first is a full blood heifer calf and the second is a half blood out of the cow he is next too. 

Attachments

• Video 17 0 00 17-14.jpg
    Video 17 0 00 17-14.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 160
  • Video 24 0 00 08-01.jpg
    Video 24 0 00 08-01.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 168

AAOK

showgirl2232 said:
Ive got a rocky balboa heifer that i cant seem to find the right bull for. Shes a real small framed heifer we even waited a little later to see if she would get bigger. Shes extremely sound and hairy. Id like to correct her short neck. Any suggestions?

The picture I have in my head from your description of this heifer would lead me to recommend Kadabra.