Breeding Cow

Help Support Steer Planet:

micpanda

I was wondering what you guys think of breeding this cow too. I was thinking maybe Bojo. The cow is a Northern Improvement X Diamond K Cow. These are here two calves she has had prior to this. the first calf is a Rambling Fever calf (Angus) and the second calf is a Uno Mas ( Market heifer/ Commercial). After that she was flushed ( it has now been 5 different times). Just curious what you guys have in mind. Thanks

Attachments

• Tiki.JPG
    Tiki.JPG
    218 KB · Views: 260
  • sinita 2013.jpg
    sinita 2013.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 245

Warrior10

She looks like she produces great! I like the Bojo idea....another bull that is really hot right now is Man Among Boys. His calves are one of the best groups out there.

micpanda

Muddy Creek Show Cattle said:
She looks like she produces great! I like the Bojo idea....another bull that is really hot right now is Man Among Boys. His calves are one of the best groups out there.

Yeah, she is a good momma! Throws good calves and milks great. Thanks :)

cpratz

Ya I think I saw her at  dans we live a couple miles away from him! She looked good! I'd breed that cow back angus like Final Answer or another angus!

micpanda

cpratz said:
Ya I think I saw her at  dans we live a couple miles away from him! She looked good! I'd breed that cow back angus like Final Answer or another angus!

Thanks. We are more into the Club Calf thing than the registered breeding. We do a lot with club calves, a few simmentals and a few shorthorns. Do you do much work with Dan?

cpratz

Not really. He helped me some when jacee (his daughter now in college) was showing her heifers and I was starting showing. Talk to him a few times here and there. Real nice guy!

micpanda

Woodland Farms said:
Well what did you flush her too? Maybe try for a natural calf of the same mating?
[/quote

We have a few recip cows holding some of her embryos. Was wanting to try something new. She was flushed to Uno Mas, Cerveza, and Whizard.

TYD

I wouldn't rule out something along the steel force lines they would be great for showing then come back even better for clubbie mommas