Breeding decisions finished (please comment)

Help Support Steer Planet:

advocate

Clearly this kid is young and trying to learn. If you morons making fun of him knew half of what you think you do, you'd be doing it instead of picking on some kid. So all you water heads put up or shut up post all of your national champs for us to see.

advocate

BTW smarter to use the bulls that will fix your cows, we breed cows not bulls

advocate

That said Carlson my advice would be to find a mentor a breeder who knows something and get your advice from one source as opposed to asking 5000 people who you don't know, or know if they produce anything viable themselves

vc

I think it was a little ribbing they were aiming at Carlson, the joke has gotten a little stale, that being said, you sound like a much bigger person calling  everyone names. ???

pa showman

showsteernc said:
FriedgesCharolais said:
CRS said:
bigby535 said:
Amen Woody!
Is this an Amen son?

Out of a choppin wood cow?
Will he add power???????
i feel that carlson does post a little too much and does ask alot of the same questions but as you know carlson is a younger member and i feel it is pretty rude to insult a younger member when they are learning the buisness. but if you dont like how carlson post or what he/she says then dont read and/or reply to them.

Bradenh

pa showman said:
showsteernc said:
FriedgesCharolais said:
CRS said:
bigby535 said:
Amen Woody!
Is this an Amen son?

Out of a choppin wood cow?
Will he add power???????
i feel that carlson does post a little too much and does ask alot of the same questions but as you know carlson is a younger member and i feel it is pretty rude to insult a younger member when they are learning the buisness. but if you dont like how carlson post or what he/she says then dont read and/or reply to them.

At the same time if your mature enough to get on a forum and ask the questions (repeatedly) then your old enough to take the joking that results

If your old enough to post online, it should be default that you are old enough to know when enough is enough, sometimes posts need to be based on quality and not quantity.

Don't ask 1004027487291 questions about bulls and then go tell people what they need to breed to like you know what your talking about

- carry on  <rock>

pa showman

i just felt is was rude to mock him when it is obivously a junior. altough i do agree with you on the number of post being a little much

showsteerdlux

pa showman said:
i just felt is was rude to mock him when it is obivously a junior. altough i do agree with you on the number of post being a little much
If you look back at responses from up to a year ago, you will see that his responses have mocked much of the advice he has been given. At some point it is past whether he is a junior or not

knabe

pa showman said:

with mocking outlawed in schools no one should ever have their beliefs, behaviors evaluated at any age.

it's pretty clear that mocking, mock fighting occurs most often in younger folks, and animals as well.

if anyone is prepared to be mocked, it's younger people.

bully pushback in 3 2 1