Help Support Steer Planet:

Hyper Intake

This is my april Eye Candy x Maine angus heifer. Opinions appreciated

Attachments

• Fiji.jpg
    Fiji.jpg
    114.6 KB · Views: 628

twistedhshowstock

While its hard to tell how much base width and raw power she has in this pic.  She is super long patterned and long spined, good level strong topline, and she is really gonna be long necked and feminine once you get the clippers after her.  She also appears to have some dimension to that middle rib, pretty good body capacity, and stands on a good, big, properly designed leg.  While she may not knock em dead in every show ring she enters, she ought to be a pretty fun one to work with, and she should go out and be one good momma cow when she is done in show ring.
Congrats on a good heifer.

wyatt

she is a good heifer she is structuraly sound judging by the pic and has a good top jmo but i think you shoud breed her to chill factor in the future and ali for her first calf! good luck should be fun to show!

CAB

The heifer is looking good HI. Have they been cycling for you yet? She'll do fine at your fair and will make a good cow for you down the road. How's the blue steer doing? Did your black & white heifer calf yet? Brent

Hyper Intake

Thanks brent, yes they have both been cycling and they both got bred to Ego Trip for their first calf on the first and 5th of may. The steer is doing pretty good, weighed 1030 about 2 weeks ago!!

Hyper Intake

wyatt said:
she is a good heifer she is structuraly sound judging by the pic and has a good top jmo but i think you shoud breed her to chill factor in the future and ali for her first calf! good luck should be fun to show!

Why do you say I should breed her to chill factor?

CAB

I like your mating. Should work well on those 2 heifers. Hope they both settle for you. Brent