Breeding Help

Help Support Steer Planet:

eskie

We have a monopoly heifer that's smaller frame size and she is thick enough but don't know what to breed her too? Please help (angel)

ChristaCheatham

I too have a monopoly heifer that needs more frame size and has some power. I was thinking on breeding her to I80 and then depending on how she does with her first calf possibly breeding her to Yellow Jacket or One and Only for her second.

frostback

We have a really cool looking, big top, and butted I80 out of a Monoploy daughter. Only the one example but it worked this time.

DSC

Just had a killer Direct Whiskey out of a monopoly first calf heifer! Came easy at 65 lbs. Direct Whiskey is working for us. DW just had reserve supreme heifer at OYE a few weeks ago.

Carlson Cattle

heard allot of good about direct wiskey whats the best thing about him? just the style or what?

DSC

They come small and vigorous. Once they are on the ground they just bloom more and more the older they get. Good cattle. He is also TH and PHA free.

Skibinski Farms

I have a couple of monopolys and I'm going with Rumor Mill. I contacted Pat Wolfe (one of the owners)  and it sounds he is working really good. But I also think direct whiskey and I80 or I67 (I80 short on supplies) would do the trick! good luck!