Breeding suggestion

Help Support Steer Planet:

steerjock92

I just baught a playmate x EXT first calf heifer, this heifer is deep, wide, freak necked and clean, want to breed her to something clean of th/pha, any suggestions are helpful.

Attachments

• playmate.JPG
    playmate.JPG
    50.4 KB · Views: 297

kfacres

almost coulda guess an EXT by her pic.. awefully high headed... (lol)  anyways, breed her for power- I'd go Maine and keep the heifers from that mating...  But I don't know enough about Maines to give you an accurate prediction. 

maverick

I have a similiar looking cow that we flushed to Hairy and Ali. The bull and the heifer calfs were outstanding out of Hairy.The Ali flush calves were nothing special. Select Sires has Hairy Semen.  Does anyone Know if Hairy Bear would work about the same as Hairy?

jbw

That female will absolutely click with SOS or Nutt-N-Butt. That is exacly what type I have the best luck with on these bulls. I have some TJ calves coming out of similar cows this spring, not enough experience with him yet.

CAB

Taz, Cunia son X FR Magic. Gucci, Lamborghini X Midas, Maybe try the triple crown bull Trendsetter. That bull will be put into a bunch of cows this year.