Bring coffee pot- be my friend forever!

Help Support Steer Planet:

red

Is anyone bringing a coffee pot next week? If so give me a shout! I'll die without my little caffeine rush. 

help poor old Red out  ::)

BCCC

red said:
Is anyone bringing a coffee pot next week? If so give me a shout! I'll die without my little caffeine rush. 

Well what are you useing as your carry on  ;D

red

I'm just taking a canvas travel bag but not messing w/ any liquids. Only safe items. Unfortunately my suitcase weighs a ton. Hubby thinks I've even got the kitchen sink in there.

Red

cattlejunky

red said:
I'm just taking a canvas travel bag but not messing w/ any liquids. Only safe items. Unfortunately my suitcase weighs a ton. Hubby thinks I've even got the kitchen sink in there.

Red

Ah are you an over packer?  I am.

red

cattlejunky said:
red said:

Red

LOL, over packer is not the word for it! I put things in just because I might need them. I did buy a bunch of trial & travel sizes. I figured those would cut down on space. Packed a dress for the Maine banquet & then of course had to pack different shoes. I debated on packing shorts but just went w/ jeans instead. Told Gidget I also packed my wash pants in case someone puts me to work.
Believe me, if I had room for a coffee pot I'd bring it!

Red

Ah are you an over packer?  I am.

kanshow

I'm an overpacker too.      I also have trouble with the return trip because I've usually got twice as much stuff to go home with...  all my purchases and dirty clothes don't pack as neatly.   

My mom came up with a different sort of idea when they were coming home from MD Anderson the last time.  She UPS'd a couple boxes of of their dirty clothes home the same day they left the hospital.    She said she knew they didn't need any of that if they had any unexpected layovers..  well I guess not.   

cowz

Too hot for coffee!!! Come by for a Dr. Pepper.  Might even have to have Mountain Dew.

red

cowz said:
Too hot for coffee!!! Come by for a Dr. Pepper.  Might even have to have Mountain Dew.

Cowz- it's never too hot for coffee! Have some diet pepsi & I'll be over too!!!

Red  (clapping)  (pop)

dori36

red said:

I'm just the opposite of an overpacker!  If it can't fit in a carryon, it doesn't go!  Here's an idea for you Red from one who can't get functioning without her morning java:  If I'm going where I won't be able to just scoot out and buy a Starbucks or whatever, I get those little packets of coffee (I think they're Maxwell House) that are like tea bags for coffee.  All you'll need is hot water to dunk them.  They're for sure not as good as real brewed coffee but they work in a pinch and you can tuck them all around the nooks and crannies in your bag.  Even stick them inside the shoes!

red

good idea Dori but I'm strictly a brewed coffee drinking.
Maybe I need you to come over & give me lessons on packing!!!!!

Red

kanshow

Don't most motel rooms have a coffee pot?    Also seems like there is always a big pot brewing in the lobby at most hotels.  You might have to ask. 

red

gads, I need coffee all day! It's my one vice left. I just don't care when the doctor tells me lay off it.

Red  (pop)

Latest posts