Brylors and Red angus

Help Support Steer Planet:

Show Heifer

I had contacted Brylors about 6-8 weeks ago about some semen, and then all of a sudden they dissappeared. Won't return my emails or tell me if I am getting the semen I ordered....
Should I take this personally??? :-\  Anyone else having trouble?

HELP ME RED ANGUS PEOPLE!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!! :D

justintime

I am not sure what is happening with this. It really doesn't sound like Bryan McKenzie. He has been away at shows none stop for the past month or more, so it may be just that things have piled up on him. I certainly wouldn't take this personally. I would try another email or try to phone him. I am sure he will respond.

ROAD WARRIOR

SH - I tried this post this morning but my antique computer wouldn't let me. I know Bryan has been extremely busy with shows and sales (he also runs a sale managment business. I left him a voice mail on his cell a couple of weeks ago and he hasn't got back to me either and I was trying to send him money. What semen did you order? I know he has some stored at hawkeye east and west both here in the states.

CAB

Is it just me, or have any of you noticed that the Red Angus breeders are doing a great job of somewhat holding the semen price for AR up pretty well. I've gone to some of the better AR breeders sites and they seem to get a pretty nice return for their money on semen. Just an observation.

ROAD WARRIOR

CAB - As a general rule semen prices have not changed much for several years. When New Trend died and there was limited semen availability it got kind of pricey (at least for RA semen). Unless demand exceeds supply excessively most semen remains pretty steady, I have not noticed any drop in pricing unless someone had a tank full of semen that nobody wanted.

CAB

Most of the bulls and sites that I am visiting have most of their prices @ or above $50/unit. Most of the other breeds, if you do some homework you can find good bulls @ 20 to 30/ unit. I was kinda wondering if the demand had increased lately or if the better AR bulls have always been 50 plus. I've been kinda interested in the Durham Red deal so that's when I started studying the Reds a little more.

Latest posts