Buckcherry Reports?

Help Support Steer Planet:

Show Heifer

Dusty said:
DL said:
Kupfarm said:
Sinclair's website has the above ad on it.  It says he is still pending too. 

I wonder if Dr B knows that it takes over a year to get PHA results?? If last year it said it was pending and this year SEK doesn't list results, nor does the bull owners web site - what does that mean?? help me Rhonda - I just don't get it still :(

Here is a novel idea... In that ad it has the telephone #'s of the owners.  I guess if it was me and I was interested in using the bull, it might cross my mind to think about giving them a call.  I'm sure they would be happy to provide you with the results of the PHA test.  They might even suggest the type of cows they think he needs bred to, which matings worked the best, how big his calves were, and probably all other sorts of useful information.  As to the ad not having the results on it, i would guess the ad deadline was probably before the results came back and they just haven't got around to updating it.  I dunno, frankly it's not that big of a deal.  DL, you are making a mountain out of a mole hill here.

I just don't get it still :(
I have a feeling if you'll never get it...

Here is yet another novel idea....have the bull owners have the forsight to have the DNA test results BEFORE they go promoting a bull. Might as well say...."I have a bull to sell ya. He is the best ever. If ya want pedigree, color, DNA, BW, or any info on him, call. Your time isn't near as important as my planning ahead. So go ahead and chase me for info."
And yes, dusty, I COMPLETELY get this game.

sw

so has anyone had any experience with this bull themselves other than the owners opinion. I would like to know about him too.

Dusty

Show Heifer said:
Dusty said:
DL said:
Kupfarm said:
Sinclair's website has the above ad on it.  It says he is still pending too. 

I wonder if Dr B knows that it takes over a year to get PHA results?? If last year it said it was pending and this year SEK doesn't list results, nor does the bull owners web site - what does that mean?? help me Rhonda - I just don't get it still :(

Here is a novel idea... In that ad it has the telephone #'s of the owners.  I guess if it was me and I was interested in using the bull, it might cross my mind to think about giving them a call.  I'm sure they would be happy to provide you with the results of the PHA test.  They might even suggest the type of cows they think he needs bred to, which matings worked the best, how big his calves were, and probably all other sorts of useful information.  As to the ad not having the results on it, i would guess the ad deadline was probably before the results came back and they just haven't got around to updating it.  I dunno, frankly it's not that big of a deal.  DL, you are making a mountain out of a mole hill here.
I just don't get it still :(
I have a feeling if you'll never get it...
I think this is a little bit of a stretch maybe....
Might as well say...."I have a bull to sell ya. He is the best ever. If ya want pedigree, color, DNA, BW, or any info on him, call. Your time isn't near as important as my planning ahead. So go ahead and chase me for info."

I believe the ad does list the pedigree, color, estimated BW, and TH results.  I think you and DL are making a big deal out of something that is not.  They probably didn't have the results back by the ad deadline.  That doesn't give you an excuse to freak out about it.  In other words...Lighten UP!!!....  Apparently you've got the time to sit here on Steer Planet and criticize the owner's marketing, so i would think you've got 5 minutes to give them a call about the bull if you were truly interested about his PHA status.
BTW the new show circuit does list him as THC/PHAF. 

knabe

Dusty said:
BTW the new show circuit does list him as THC/PHAF. 

Dusty, that's enough burnt calories figuring out his status.  can you set up a conference call for me with a remote vid cam so i can look over the calves and point out which ones are their momma's.  i've got things to do here at work, and i've got a window between 9:30 and 9:45.  i've got some cows i'd like to breed him but i'm scared how it will come out.  how's that virutual software coming that predicts new bulls pairing with one's cows.  also, can you make sure only the bull calves get TH and the heifers come up clean?  i'd also like a little variation in color coat, and if i get some that don't sell because of their color, can you graft a new hide on them from a different calf please. ::)

Latest posts