Nasc

Northeast bracket win to get in match-up

Dirty Harry
http://www.cattle.com/semen/bulls/GEF+Dirty+Harry.aspx

Vs

Red Knight---------------------------------------2
********{NO PAGE NO PICTURE}********

Throttle

Man,these are the play in games?! This is gonna be tough. So far they are all good bulls. Tough choices

yuppiecowboy

Until Dirty Hairy begets a single calf as outstanding and revolutionary as Steermaker, DH doesnt deserve to be Red Knights water tote

OH Breeder

yuppiecowboy said:
Until Dirty Hairy begets a single calf as outstanding and revolutionary as Steermaker, DH doesnt deserve to be Red Knights water tote

The red knight females are hard to beat. My mininmal experience with him is extrememly maternal. I still have him in the tank. I just haven't selected the right one.

yuppiecowboy

Wow, thats a treasure. Much harder to get than his daddy.

how much do yo have? Could you be persuaded to part with a few for the right dollar, or perhaps the right trade? I have a few racks of rainy day semen that might aquire your undivided attention as well. I too am waiting for that perfect opportunity, mating, flush, what have you.

OH Breeder

yuppiecowboy said:
Wow, thats a treasure. Much harder to get than his daddy.

how much do yo have? Could you be persuaded to part with a few for the right dollar, or perhaps the right trade? I have a few racks of rainy day semen that might aquire your undivided attention as well. I too am waiting for that perfect opportunity, mating, flush, what have you.
I have three straws. only been in two tanks in its life. The gentleman who owned it before me and mine.

olsun

How do I vote. I am not computer literate.
y vote would go to Red Knight, I used him alot years ago, and he bred alot like his daddy Cunia. I also saw several Dirty Hairy calves over the weekend. They were from very good clubby type cows, and were all kinda plain. Up until last week I was interested in using him, but not any longer.JMO