bull named why lie

Help Support Steer Planet:

crushertown

Anyone know of the status or whereabouts of the bull named why.  He was at Denver in 2010 and was a who made whoxgalloway.

crushertown

Till hill your my hero lol. Thanks a lot for the help.  His mother and eye candy mother are half sibs from what I remember but why lie is clean on both th and ph unlike eye candy.

BTDT

After clicking on the link, the name does make sense and would be encouraged to use him based on that information alone!  <beer>

Till-Hill

crushertown said:
Till hill your my hero lol. Thanks a lot for the help.  His mother and eye candy mother are half sibs from what I remember but why lie is clean on both th and ph unlike eye candy.
I knew I knew that name too and couldn't find him in a book this am waiting for truck to warm up and I only had to look once on the internet and found him. Wasn't real tuff! Does look like a awesome breeding piece. I'm going to use some of HAB's Pericles and Moto Moto on some of my THC stuff this year.

HAB

Here is a Why Lie son named No Partners.  Why Lie X (Galloway X Hereford) cow.

Till-Hill thanks for using Blegen Galloways bulls.

Attachments

• nopartners4.jpg
    nopartners4.jpg
    146.6 KB · Views: 166
  • nopartners1.jpg
    nopartners1.jpg
    178.2 KB · Views: 248

crushertown

Hab thanks for the pictures of one of his sons.  Could you remember birthweight on him and how old he is in this picture.  Appreciate the help.

HAB

No Partners is a coming 4 yr old I believe.  He would have been out of Why Lie's first calf crop.

Not sure what his BW was, but know he was used on heifers.