bull question?

Help Support Steer Planet:

CWshorthorns

MY father in law was looking at a bunch of shorthorn AI bulls and seen a bull called WINDRIDGE LEGGS 200 i cant find out anything about him and i was wondering if anyone on here has used him or heard anything about him. Ya'll have been very helpful in all the questions that i have asked in getting started in the shorthorn breed and i am very thankful to all the advise that has been given to us.
Thank You Chris and Wendy

mark tenenbaum

WO Shorthorns and Lmmis-Showsteers.com-Iowa-they more or less raised him-hes essentially a megalinebred WO Dividend -aka leggs-who would be a full sib to LEN RU TA LEADER the shorthorn part of KABA Cattle. The other ingredient is maine-I dont think the leggs bull will work on conventional Gold -Waukaru -Rodeo type genetics-and he wont be a hiefer bull perse-WO farm HAS a couple of bulls that go back to KABA-improver breeding on thier site-and you can see firsthand the progression. O0

CWshorthorns

thank you for the info like i said my father in law was thumbing thur the AI bull catalog i got and seen him and i had not heard of any one using him so i thought i would see what i could find out thanks again

CWshorthorns

i will list a few bulls and just see what people think of them with there herd?    SS JOE RIDER, ESKIMO LEGGS, DEADWOOD 5103(NOT SURE IF THAT NAME IS RIGHT BUT HE WAS SAYIGN DEADWOOD 5103 SO DONT HOLD ME TO THAT)

OH Breeder

CWshorthorns said:
i will list a few bulls and just see what people think of them with there herd?    SS JOE RIDER, ESKIMO LEGGS, DEADWOOD 5103(NOT SURE IF THAT NAME IS RIGHT BUT HE WAS SAYIGN DEADWOOD 5103 SO DONT HOLD ME TO THAT)

Joe Rider came up a carrier and haven't not seen or heard much about Eskimo Leggs.
SS Deadwood has had some play. Go to Schrag shorthorns and you can see Deadwood and some offspring. He is a maternal brother to SS Paradise, CLB Notorious, and Sherwood's Lady Crystal. Sullivans had some nice Lady Crystals in their sale.
http://www.schragshorthorns.com/PDFs/2009-Catalog.pdf

CWshorthorns

THANK YOU TRYING TO FIND A BULL TO USE THIS YEAR THAT HAS SOME COLOR ROAN OR RED AND WHITE. THAT HAS A PRETTY GOOD CALVING EASY WITH HIM ALSO

beattieclubcalves

we bought a bred cow last year from wo and she was bred to leggs if you wanna see a pic of the heifer calf we got outta her i can get pics of her for ya

Latest posts