Bull Wanted

Help Support Steer Planet:

Vetter Cattle

I am wanting a % Maine or % Simmi Bull i would like him to have the thickness to throw good calves but be structually sound he HAS to be able to run in the pasture with the cows and get the breeding done

WKYIronMike

Vetter Cattle said:
I am wanting a % Maine or % Simmi Bull i would like him to have the thickness to throw good calves but be structually sound he HAS to be able to run in the pasture with the cows and get the breeding done
[/I have a Registered 3/4 Black Simmental & 1/4 Black Angus Bull for sale (CLCC Big Ben W03). Big Ben will turn 20 months the 2nd of Sept. Big Ben is sired by SVF Star Power S802 and his Dam is DMN Daisy Mae R49 the 2006 American Royal Grand Champion Percentage Female. Big Ben is halterbroke and has been shown. Ben is Homozygous Black and Homozygous Polled. I'm located in Western Kentucky and offer some delivery depending on location.quote]

Attachments

• August 2010 CLCC Big Ben W03.jpg
    August 2010 CLCC Big Ben W03.jpg
    983.5 KB · Views: 66

Craig

Vetter Cattle said:

i have a 3 yr old ali x kadabra/angus bull that we have used for the past 2 yrs and we need to switch him out with another---his daugthers are coming around next spring to breed.hes big butted,great topped and stamps his calves with an awsum square hip.