bulls eye

Help Support Steer Planet:

orwell

Has anyone heard of this bull. I know he is a maine, but other then that I know nothing and any information would be appreciated.

jbw

There was a Bullseye from Mile DeJong, I think he was a Plant.??.??.  He had Showed him about 15 years ago, if that is the one your talking about.

orwell

I have no idea. There is a cow that I like the looks of, but won't buy her because I just know nothing about bulls eye.

cattle nut

orwell said:
Has anyone heard of this bull. I know he is a maine, but other then that I know nothing and any information would be appreciated.
I know of him well. Raised some pretty ones in the 90's BUT BUT BUT they had NO milk. And by no milk I mean NO MILK.

SmokesRule

If its the bull i'm thinking o, it would be DJ Bullseye,  he was a Daines HolySmoke, don't remember dam side.... about a 92-93 model?  .... I think he sired the champion maine heifer in denver around '96 maybe.... we had some calves out of him back in the day, mostly bulls if i remember right...

jbh

SmokesRule said:
If its the bull i'm thinking o, it would be DJ Bullseye,  he was a Daines HolySmoke, don't remember dam side.... about a 92-93 model?   .... I think he sired the champion maine heifer in denver around '96 maybe.... we had some calves out of him back in the day, mostly bulls if i remember right...

As I remember them, they were REAL square made and typey......even goosey necked......but most could probably have used a shot more rib and power.  There were some winners out of him I believe and it seems like I bought a HS out of a Bullseye cow one time that was pretty good, but just never was powerful enough.

zapper

We used DJ Bullseye in the early 90's had alot of post legged calves from him.