Bulls for sale

Help Support Steer Planet:

blackwellfarms

We have several bull calves for sale, one is ready to go and the others are just weaned to started halter broken.  Below is a link to a web site that has two slide shows that show some pictures.  See what you think, if cannot understand which is which shoot me an email,  If questions give me an email.  [email protected] 

For sale:  1/06 Maine Bull Sire:  Strictly Business, Dam's Sire:  Witch Doctor.  87.5% Maine, polled/scurred, (first few pictures of slide show)  $2000 neg
12/06 Simmental - PB, Sire Night Owl, Dam's sire:  Red Reality (picture before bull with blue halter) $2000 neg
3/07 Maine/Simmental - Sire Kadabra, mother is 3/8 simmental and 3/8 Maine (blue halter) $3500 neg
3/07 Maine Bull - Sire Die Hard (red halter)  should be Maine $2000 neg
Other bulls pictured - 5/07 -Legacy Plus (white belly) and 6/07 Bouncer

This web site is our first attempt at getting multi pictures of them in one place.  Comments are welcome. 

http://www.blackwellfarms.blogspot.com/

knabe

hi blackwell.

was a little annoyed with the format, and as usual the music. the photos should have info attached to the pic so you don't have to tell us who's who.  it was so difficult to resize, i didn't bother.  they should be thumbnailed, and a larger format offered with a click.  i'd say try a different format and since you are selling bulls, a link to their amaa number so one could look up the dam and epd's where appropriate for end user.  i'm not familiar with what software is available to make this kind of stuff to make it easier.  you have prompted me to give it a try.

knabe

blackwellfarms

Good points, this was our first attempt we will keep improving.  Others please comment - it want my feelings.

Latest posts