Bulls

Help Support Steer Planet:

farmboy

I WAS THINKING HANNIBAL, MANCHILD, ALL ABOUT YOU, WITCH DOCTOR, AND MAYBE SUN SEEKER

WHICH ONES THROW THE BEST FEMALES?
BEST FRONT END?
BIG BONE?
WHATS THE BIGGEST CALF ANYBODYS HAD OUTTA THESE GUYS

GONNA USE ON THICK,GOOD FRONT ENDED COWS THAT CAN HANDLE A 90 POUNDER

THANKS!! :)

Telos

Probably Witch Doctor for good cows. Those power packed clubby bulls and a good female bull are generally antagonistic with regards to making good females.

red

Doesn't always work that way though! trust me, I'm still looking for a bull!

Your getting into TH problems w/ a few of those bulls. Hope your herd is clean, if not be very careful.

Red

OH Breeder

farmboy said:
I WAS THINKING HANNIBAL, MANCHILD, ALL ABOUT YOU, WITCH DOCTOR, AND MAYBE SUN SEEKER

WHICH ONES THROW THE BEST FEMALES?
BEST FRONT END?
BIG BONE?
WHATS THE BIGGEST CALF ANYBODYS HAD OUTTA THESE GUYS

GONNA USE ON THICK,GOOD FRONT ENDED COWS THAT CAN HANDLE A 90 POUNDER

THANKS!! :)
All About You- I think he tends to put a little more shoulder in his calves. He himself is sharp shouldered but clean fronted.
Hannibal- Most of his calves that i have seen have some grow to them for a Who and they are usually longer necked.
Sunseeker- The sunseekers that have been showing here in the Ohio show circuit have been pretty tough calves. He seems to be gaining popularity as an alternative to Heat Wave. Besides being a THC if you can effectively manage I like him a lot and am breeding for steers this year using him. But his females have been pretty hot.
Manchild- Don't really know anything about him
Witchdoctor- Haven't used him either.
WHat was said earlier about club bulls and maternal females is an oxy moron. If it were me and I wanted maternal females from Ma xang or MA x Simmi cows, I would use Dream On, Carney Man, 3C Macho. JMO