Bulls

Help Support Steer Planet:

OH Breeder

Northern Improvement- Calving ease, growers and easy feeders, they come out small and grow like weeds. they are correct and attractive cattle. Great hair for an angus.

afhm

Don't be completly scared to double up on the Who  Made Who.  One of the best calving ease bulls out there All About Who is a Who on a Who.  For some reason I am thinking that in one of his early ads it said his dam was a Who out of Who's dam.  That would make him have Who in his immediate pedigree 3 times and Who's dam 4 times in the 1st 3 generations, he would be more Who than Who, LOL.  Those calves are sound, small framed and feed out really well.  Dan Sullivan had and may still have possession on the bull and was using him on his heifers.  Lautner and Hilbert told me a few years ago that if a cow bred to Who has a cripple breed her to AAW the next year and she will not have a cripple.

mp

We bought het as a bred heifer from buck, she was bred to who made who. He never grew. Line breeding is great till you get a bad one then it called in breeding. I cant afford to have a bad one she throws too good of calves.

Latest posts