Burke Bulls

Help Support Steer Planet:

red

Anybody get a chance to look at these? My Wild Rose came from Tim's. I love the bulls!
.resized_600x428_12.jpg

BPJV Legal Man 12T
Habanero X The Man
DOB: 3/04/07 BW: 76 Lbs. Polled PHA & TH clean
What can we say about possibly the best bull we have ever brought to Denver. This young bull is without a doubt one of the most complete individuals we have ever raised and offered for sale. He is out of a tremendous cow that we purchased from Brad and Juli Nelson of Dennison Iowa and he has been awesome from the day he was born. This young bull is really solid being stout boned, tremendously thick with plenty of muscle and a coat of awesome hair. Versatility is in Legal Man's future as he can work in a Purebred herd or towards a club calf operation.

.resized_600x428_9.jpg

BPJV Man Dreamer 9PT

The Man X Dream Annie

DOB:1/12/07 BW:79 Lbs. Polled PHA & TH clean

Man Dreamer was named that way for a reason. Man Dreamer is out of the incredible producer Dream Annie owned by Kenny Guens at Ventura Farms in Michigan. We knew this had to be a great cross before it was ever conceived and we were not wrong. Dream Annie is one of the cows that we consider a changer, in any breed. Dream Annie is simply maternal power and the way The Man daughters have worked, it was a cross we could not resist. If you want a bull that is stout, performance oriented, big bodied with great feet and legs, here is your bull. Large testicles are something that will not hurt our breed for improvement either, look under this guys flank and make up your mind if he would work for you.
.resized_600x428_5.jpg

BPJV Exciting Man 5PT

The Man X TBSC Excitement

DOB: 2/01/07 BW: 89 Lbs. Polled PHA & TH clean

Exciting Man is just that for us. We have been waiting to bring a bull back to Denver that created the excitement that his full brother, BPJV Hotline, did when we brought him here. Hotline has gone on to be one of the most successful bulls to hit the breed in years. Maybe the only other bull that has done so would be his sire, DCC The Man. The Man and Hotline were both high performing bulls with tremendous assets and many people admired them greatly when they saw them. Only Mike and Kay Hartman stepped up to the plate and purchased them both from us to further their famous breeding program. Tremendous genetic packages along with being great producers these two bulls have placed themselves in a position within the Maine Anjou breed to never be forgotten. Here is your chance to be the next person to take that chance to purchase a breed changer with this and three other full brothers that we are selling in Denver. Not often do you have the chance to buy bulls like this so you can join in and possibly buy the next Hotline, or you can stand on the sidelines and watch someone else do so. We have always found it to be more fun to be a part of the game ourselves.

knabe

i too like the first one much more than the other two, carriers well to his twist.

having more appreciation for the man and hab

Doc

Talked to Tim yesterday about his bulls in the sale. He's expecting big money on the 1st bull. Said he has real good group of bulls out there.

common sense

O.K., sometimes it's nice to just have some bragging rights. That first bull is out of a heifer that Tim bought from us on the Denver sale a couple of years ago.  She was a great female that we raised out of an O'hara 60T female of ours. Great Great cow family!!

Doc

common sense said:
O.K., sometimes it's nice to just have some bragging rights. That first bull is out of a heifer that Tim bought from us on the Denver sale a couple of years ago.  She was a great female that we raised out of an O'hara 60T female of ours. Great Great cow family!!
It looks like she did a great job, you can be proud!!! (clapping)

red

It was funny, because I had already begun to post them when I sae your name. Great job on selling the heifer to Tim! Looks like he's doing a good job.

Red

NHR Shorthorns

I think id be asking for my flush at anytime now.
You know its always part of the deal.
I retain the right to one flush at anytime i feel  fit to do so.