Bush Photoshop

Help Support Steer Planet:

DL

Austin said:
I thought it was funny.

It would be funnier and more accurate if the creature was a cross between a horse and a donkey! ;D

red

I have looked & looked & still can not find a decent cow/beef smiley! Too bad we aren't real talented & could do our own codes!
All other strange things out there, like dancing bananas, but no cows!!! Other than those black & white things.

Red ???

garybob

Thought he leases his place out to one of the neighbors, and just ruined a good Bermuda Hay field with putting in a gol'durned golf course.

Don't think he knows poll from prepuce.Wanna be redneck, if I ever seen one.

Joe Boy

He bought his ranch while Governor, shortly before he ran for president.  When he got ready to operate it at first he rented someone Else's cows..... a real rancher.....  now he leases the place to others....  He does not know parity from an outhouse about farming and ranching... he is an oil man and his daddy has lots of oil in Kuwait...  When he was listed as the owner of the Texas Rangers he had 2% and that was given to him.... if Red owns 2% of Tysons she has a distant vote and not a box seat at the convention.... it is all politics.....  he is not a conservative and never lowered any taxes in Texas.... we had property and sales tax only (and the sin taxes which are horrible...does not affect me)  and the property tax has gone up ever since Ms.Ann Richards was defeated by Mr. Bush.... We also have a newer business tax.... My landlord is an attorney in Dallas and had business dealing with him while he was governor.  He said he is the most hot headed man he ever met, long before the first election and that if others knew him as he did he would not win.....  those my friends are facts not pie in the sky....  In my opinion, it is an insult to call him a cowboy to those who are the real deal.....not the Harvard drug store variety...

To balance this out a joke I heard said, A man went into a bar in Kentucky and the national news was on telling about Hillary's campaign.  He said," Hillary is a horse's rear end."  The bar tender took a hickory stick and hit him three times.  The man said he was sorry that he did not know it was Hillary country around there.  The bar tender said "It isn't!  It is horse country."

I will probably be the first one to get pulled on this board......

Now I have probably offended both sides....which I did not really want to do...There are things I really like about both of these politicos...  But I would vote for DL's cross that she is talking about before Mr. Bush or Hillary, but I would vote for her before I voted for him.....

garybob

At least Hillary tells you who  she is upfront, with no surprises. Weapons of Mass Destruction, Halliburton, etc. Axis of Evil. Bush & Chaney fit the description. (lol)

Joe Boy

Tongue in cheek suggestion.....

The bdelloid rotifer worm is a microscopic species which according to biologist Dr. Tim Barraclough does not have a single member of its species to have had sex in 40 million years.  I think if we could take this worm and make him into medicine and give him to Bill Clinton we could have a good president.  It seems to me that in order to have a qualified candidate for the GOP this next election the pill needs to be given to Rudy Giuliani who had an affair with wife #3 while still married to wife #2 and has distance himself from two children by his adultery, or to Newt Gingrich who cheated on his second wife while striving to impeach Bill Clinton.  Plus there are some preachers who could use a strong dose of it.......and most of all it seems to me that all PHA and TH bulls need such a pill....

DL can you do the research to create such a pill....????  seems life would be more conducive to peace if libido was controlled where humans will not practice restraint.....

Hope you got a laugh out this.... I did....

genes

Hahaha....There is a book about those little things told like it was on a talk show...how they don't need men....talking to other species about how they all reproduce.  One prof kept referencing it in first year biology, so my roommate bought it.  It was neat...too bad I can't remember it's name.

cowz

Austin said:
I thought it was funny.

Austin, could you please open up your photo shop again.....and try pasting that shot to the proper end of the calf!! (lol)

(ONLY KIDDING!)

Attachments

• bush.jpg
    bush.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 212