Bush's Ridin In Style-Angus Bull

Help Support Steer Planet:

SEA

Anyone have any/or seen any clalves (born in 2017) out of Bush's "Ridin In Style" Angus Bull?  He is a son of Style and out of Bush's Unbelievable's Dam.

Is he considered an easy calver or heifer bull?  What is his EPD for CE?

Thanks!

SEA

CAB said:
Registration # 18290388.
Thanks CAB!

Have you used him or heard/seen anything about Ridin In Style?

I noticed several bred heifers that were bred to him in the 13th Annual Dakota Classic (Rob Vanhove) last Saturday, January 3, 2018.

CAB

No I had not heard of him until you mentioned him. I always liked Unbelievable but did not have very good luck settling cows with him so Ridin In Style's pedigree interested me. I talked with Scott about him yesterday. He said that he and his flush mates are sure good enough cattle. Great structure and easy to look at.

CAB

Give Barry Reimann a call. They own a large part of the bull. Bushy Park Farms sold their share in him when they moved to Texas.

SEA

CAB said:
Give Barry Reimann a call. They own a large part of the bull. Bushy Park Farms sold their share in him when they moved to Texas.

I had three Bush's Unbelievable calves last year out of first calf heifers.  Two bulls, one heifer.  Out of one Hard Whisky x Angus, one Maternally Yours x Angus and one Maternally Yours x Nutt'in Butt Business x Angus cows.  Not impressed when they were born.  However, they keep getting better as they get older.  Herifer did not make my set of replacement heifers.  Also, been using GCC Gold Standard (he is a little smaller framed and so are his calves than Bush's Unbelievable).  I have one bred heifer out of him.  She looked good as a baby calf and "never looked back".  Was planning on using some more GCC Gold Standard this year.  However, I will be also needing a calving ease bull to use on my GCC Gold Standard.  This "Ridin In Style" bull seems interesting.  Plus, if I have a "smaller framed" heifer, I may not want to use GCC Gold Standard.  Thanks!