Bushs Unbelievable?

Help Support Steer Planet:

OSmith1999

I've seen a lot on Bushs unbelievable bull and I'm thinking about using him this spring. Just wondered what some opinions are about him. The cows are purebred angus. Thanks!

Gargan

I'm quickly becoming a fan of him for maternal value in the clubby deal. And I rarely say that about a pb Angus bull.

C-CROSS

We have used him on Sim/Angus and x bred heifers and really like the calves.  Will have more coming next year.

bluffcountrycattle

Very good bull!  We will have 3 Unbelievable daughters calving in a month to Soo Line Motive, so will know more on udders and milking ability fairly soon.  All in all, we really like them.  We will also have 4 calves coming by our son of Unbelievable too.  They are pictured on our website.  We only had a couple born to Unbelievable this year, but they had a great look and came easy out of heifers.  We'll go back and use him this spring on our heifers again.  Several top breeders are using him, and flushing to him, so you'll here more about them down the road.  The Unbelievable daughters that sold on the First Class sale looked great in the catalog, and looks like they sold high.  Use the bull...you'll be happy you did!

CAB

I noticed that Unbelievable has moved up in price some. There is still some at Bullbarn Genetics at the old price for all who are looking to use him.

M.A.K.

Giving shots to our VRD donor as we speak to flush to Unbelievable next week

OSmith1999

This is the breeding on the heifer..I'll post a pic sometime of her sometime...Plan to go to Indianapolis with her..

Attachments

• Screen shot 2013-12-23 at 10.37.04 AM.png
    Screen shot 2013-12-23 at 10.37.04 AM.png
    72 KB · Views: 236

OSmith1999

The pictures were taking around Thanksgiving after she was clipped up for the NECC

Attachments

• unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 237
  • unnamed-1.jpg
    unnamed-1.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 232